Good Shepherd Church provides many CARING programs. Read more below about:
- Financial Peace University
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
What is Financial Peace University?Financial Peace University is the most important step to changing your financial future. It is your Total Money Makeover Program. It takes the knowledge from God and turns it into real action in our lives through a step-by-step process taught by best-selling author and financial counselor Dave Ramsey.
FPU is a 9-week life-changing program that empowers and teaches you how to make the right money decisions to achieve your financial goals and God's plan for your life. The course includes practical lessons on eliminating debt, building wealth, giving like never before, and much, much more!
Who is Financial Peace University for?It's for EVERYONE!...from the financially secure to the financially distressed. Over 650,000 families and individuals have attended Financial Peace University. Applying God's Word radically changes your life. On average, FPU graduates have paid off over $5,300 in debt and saved $2,700 during the 91-day program!
Classes start Wednesday, January 8th, 7:00-8:30pm (with dinner each night from 6:00-6:45pm) and run for 9 weeks. The class materials cost $100. However, you can try the first night for free! Join us in the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Nesler Road Gathering Room.
To register for the class or find out more information about Financial Peace or any of the other classes please fill out the form below.
What is MOPS?
- MOPS is a dynamic program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten.
- MOPS is a relevant and caring network, making moms better moms through trusted resources and relationships.
- MOPS is a group where you will be welcomed, accepted and inspired to reach your full potential and recognize your influence within your family and the world!
Is MOPS for you? If you are a mom who...
- has a child, newborn through kindergarten...
- desires to make new friends...
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood...
- is looking for opportunities for personal growth...
- enjoys giving back to the community... ...YES! MOPS is for you!
For more information on the MOPS organization, visit www.mops.org
Meetings will be 11:15am-1:15pm the 3rd Tuesday of every month, September – May at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 195 Nesler Road
Cost $80 - includes all nine meetings and lunch for moms and kids – childcare also included.
Register by filling out the form below or download and send in the registration form
.Space still available, register now!