What is MOPS?
- MOPS is a dynamic program designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten.
- MOPS is a relevant and caring network, making moms better moms through trusted resources and relationships.
- MOPS is a group where you will be welcomed, accepted and inspired to reach your full potential and recognize your influence within your family and the world!
Is MOPS for you? If you are a mom who...
- has a child, newborn through kindergarten...
- desires to make new friends...
- wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood...
- is looking for opportunities for personal growth...
- enjoys giving back to the community... ...YES! MOPS is for you!
For more information on the MOPS organization, visit www.mops.org
The first MOPS meeting is in Monday, September 18th from 11:15am-1:15pm. The following 2017/2018 MOPS meetings are:
At Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 195 Nesler Road
Cost includes all nine meetings and lunch for moms and kids – childcare also included.
Please join our MOPS Facebook Group
Registration forms available in the school office or download here.